LLI 6.25% 15.0¢ loyal lithium limited

The only time you need to drill down plunge like in DIS23-14 is...

1. 4,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3897
    The only time you need to drill down plunge like in DIS23-14 is to get a large metallurgical test sample for recovery/testwork purposes, this is the early exploration stage, and drilling down plunge/down dip is a directors special when they have numerous other drill holes oriented more perpendicular to the Pegmatite. To give them some credit they have admitted that it is drilling down dip/down plunge in the announcement, but the lack of plans and cross sections is just not good enough and not a good look. Especially when someone with a spare few hours can produce some plans and cross sections from the publicly available data but the company cannot.

They might actually have something pretty decent here and will need to do more drilling, but you wouldn't know it from the lack of plans and cross sections provided by the company. Shouldn't require @WowVeryJosh modeling to give people some idea of the nature and implications of the drill program, that should be the job of the company to announce.

@Suni - it should be geological modelling, not geographical modelling in the Table 1 JORC template details of results.

I expect hole DIS23-13 was put on the "logging back-burner" and hasn't been logged and cut/sampled yet, its quite an oblique drill hole with a lot of logging required before sampling commences, i expect it was drilled this obliquely due to physical or regulatory restrictions/logistics of pad clearing for the drill rig.

Was a horrible day to be announcing Li exploration drill results, with market sentiment towards Li now very bearish so the share price action might contain an element of more macro Li sentiment factors as well as specific LLI drill news in it.
    Last edited by eastwest101: 19/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $13.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $5.101K 34.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34160 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.