NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Hello jenkstar I see your reasoning about dilution. I've been...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hello jenkstar I see your reasoning about dilution. I've been wary of the Koreans for a little while now and after hearing that their banks only offered a letter of offer I was very sceptical about their support for LCK. I Don't want to doomsday prophesise but a friend of mine worked in Asia for 5 years dealing with many different nationalities including Koreans and told me many stories of the ruthlessness and brutality of their business dealings.

LCK have been incredibly methodical in ticking off all their approvals as justyn and Phil have alluded to several times in interviews and webinars they have done recently and I am extremely bullish on LCK BOD but I am nervous about the Koreans . They would not hesitate to try and undermine lck and steal this project off us. IMO.

I really hope that we don't have to rely on their funding because I just feel that they will delay as long as possible to put LCK into a position to have to come hat in hand or do more capital raising and dilute MC . I hope I am wrong and I'm talking out of my backside but I just have so little trust in the Koreans and watching the SP drop plays into their hands.

I lthought your calculations were well thought out but I hope the dilution you talked about is wrong. I would hope with a MC of 3.2b your SP would be around the $ 3 to 4 mark. I have never even factored in a dividend or even dared to dream of getting to that point so thanks for calculating those possibilities .

Great to hear all your opinions and GLTAH

NUDEMAN OUT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.