NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

yes pie you are correct - he did say 3% - and 4-5% Terrif...

1. 939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    yes pie you are correct - he did say 3% - and 4-5% Terrif interview i thought - hopefully no more dilution - Justyn was quite emphatic about that. Although not discussed I think they will create an SPV - separate entity off LCK balance sheet. Who would be the head of the SPV is the next interesting question. I doubt it will be Phil. Needs a good problem solver engineering technocrat with business management skills. Not a one dimensional follower of the manual. No heritage or native title issues - thats a big tick for me after attending the 2019 AGM.

Supposedly will be uploaded to Utube. I thought the Pulse guy has been doing is homework noting he has skin in the game - not just shares given as fees for service. Would have loved to have had some idea who has been doing the selling. That did not come up.

Justyn quietly confident and seems in control as this thing unfolds. It was acknowledged too that Board diversity needs to improve. They are working on it. Good sign when this is openly admitted without the standard b/s and obfuscation. It was all delivered with some conviction - no equivocation - just facts - aided by well considered questions. i will shut up now! dont mean to sound like a ramper - MC $100m - crazy with what they have got. Justyn agrees - that was a sore point with him!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.