MEM 0.00% 0.7¢ memphasys limited.

Patience sucks some times.But I think it will pay off...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    Patience sucks some times.

But I think it will pay off here.

I've done a bit of cursory research on the Womens centre that has purchased our product in India.

If they see value (which I would assume they do, as they've been a KOL and have purchased based on the experience they already have with it), it's likely they will purchase more. They run large, moderns IVF centres (along with multipurpose women's medical facilities) in four major Indian cities.

The fact they've purchased the product as a KOL makes me think the remainder of the KOLs are likely to hop on board and purchase, as if the product is convincing to one, it should be convincing to others (in my opinion).

I'm surprised our share price is still languishing here, but all that will change if we see a couple more KOLs buying.

I think management needs to be more proactive with sales, however. I really hope they are looking at getting a loan/cap raising with the intent of hiring some sales staff and shifting into the next phase.

Anyways, GLTAH. Management has a great product, and I hope they start showing some results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.