SIX 25.0% 4.5¢ sprintex limited

Good evening once again everyone,There hasn't been much going on...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Good evening once again everyone,
    There hasn't been much going on in here for a little while and we havn't heard anything new to talk about so I might just keep rambling if no-one has any objection.

As I said in another thread on here my trade background is in Auto Electrical and I have a somewhat anticlimatic view on electric vehicle mandates, I personally cannot see how we can meet targets within timeframe. My outlook is that we will see a lot of development of hybrid drive vehicles opposed to full electric vehicles in the near term and maybe into alternative fuel systems ie Hydrogen Liquid fuels, LNG or Hydrogen fuel cell arangements.
    What does this have to do with Sprintex?

I received my bimonthly newsletter from the VACC (Victorian Automotive Chamber of Commerce) today and front cover of the March issue is a writeup on the LDV eT60, which is the first Hybrid Drive ute on the Australian Market. (according to the article, yet to verify but have no reason to disbelieve).

The interesting part is Jude mentioning in one of the video interviews posted here that Sprintex has been approached by OEMs for potential supply of Compressors for Hydrogen fuel cells...

On the second page of the article, third last paragraph it says something that intregued me no end.
    "The current market leader in the ute sector is the Toyota Hilux, and there appears to be a Hydrogen powered varient in the works. Toyota in the UK is collaborating with Ricardo, ETL, D2H and Thatcham Research to look into the use of fuel-cell components from the Toyota Mirai, to convert the Hilux into a fuel-cell electric vehicle. This will be years away from hitting the roads, and where will you fill it up with Hydrogen?"

Toyota's UK division...not their Japanese or USA division. I'm sure you all can see the dots I am drawing and connect them here. Maybe something, maybe nothing.

I will scan the two pages over the easter weekend and upload them on here as anyone who knows a bit about the general arangment of drivetrains of current vehicles and hybrids probably understands already why we havnt seen hybrid setups applied to 4WDs before but the LDV appears to have figured that bit out. It remains to be seen how reliable they are in the long term. It certainly makes for interesting reading anyway.

Happy Speculating,
    OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.009(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.5¢ 3.5¢ $78.42K 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33212 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 14250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.009 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 4.5¢ 3.5¢ 279754
Last updated 15.51pm 06/06/2024 ?
SIX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.