FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Ann: First Full Home Structure Built with Hadrian X, page-109

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    lol what did I tell you guys four walls slapped up in a factory errr wasn’t it supposed to be a fully completed 3x 2 house in an outdoor environment.

what happened to CNN Akahenron what happened to the Saudi royal family what happened to blanket media coverage what happened to the CAT executive team flying in ?

How Long did it take 2days 3 days weeks months ???

I said all along they would slap a few walls up
    in the factory to get the shares yes I was right wasnt I 

so glad I sold the majority of shares when I did the never emding story just got longer told you it’s staeting to stink 

i was abused here when I said they would just slap up some walls in the factory well would you look at that ANN wow 

where is Archistruct shouldn’t a fully completed home have finished brick work ready for electrics & plumbing lol what  a joke pigs  in the trough holders diluted.

i did try to tell you guys and not one world about sales or more talks with CAT or news they were even there to see the build 

What they did is no more than what we saw with 105 inside a factory just bigger structure 

clear sell this is just getting beyond a joke now poor old aka his hotline to the CNN newsroom obviously not working 

Poor Kiel oh the bleating it’s going to be manic anyone else think those blocks don’t look plumb ? 

I hope some of you apologise now this SP ain’t going to do jack forva very long time 
    Last edited by Hokey5771: 14/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 3.8¢ $1.087M 26.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2052718 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 796002 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.