FBR 6.67% 3.2¢ fbr ltd

Hey Hokey,Your comments on here are beyond pathetic. I would...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Hey Hokey,

Your comments on here are beyond pathetic. I would encourage you to actually do some research before commenting constantly with your ill-informed views.

Build 1 outdoors is a separate milestone that the company is well on track to achieve this quarter. The issuing of the performance shares was always dependant on the completion of a structure. It never made the distinction between indoors or outdoors. To satisfy naysayers they even sought independent legal advice to ensure they had met the requirements to issue the shares.

Also the announcement clearly states the build was completed in less than 3 days. It appears you haven't even bothered to read it before posting your rant.

FBR and the 140+ employees are working tirelessly to bring this innovation to market. You on the other hand ............

The relationships and agreements with CAT, Wienerberger AG, Architstruct and KoSA are all still in play and I'm sure they'll be thrilled with today's announcement.

If you no longer believe in FBR than feel free to move on and find a new investment opportunity. You no longer add anything constructive to these forums.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $443.3K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1719806 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1013372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.