FBR 9.43% 5.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: First Full Home Structure Built with Hadrian X, page-200

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I very seldomly post on here but this needs to be said.

all of you complaining about lack of photos and videos etc. really need to relax and take a break.

Keep in mind that FBR is full of engineers and designers. What is more important to them? getting their machine to work as intended or to get some glossy photos and videos. 

they have only just completed the build. I am sure there is a video on the way. I am sure it needs some editing. Probably needs to go through an internal process to get approved for use. These things take time. Like I said their focus is on their product not the glossy advertising. 

yes before any of you slam me about this I understand that they need to do right by the investors and provide good amount of information etc. 
    have patience, it will come. 

and as for the comments about the mm accuracy. Don't get me started. I could go on for ages about this but incase you don't know there is a difference between accuracy and tolerance. Suggest learning the diffence.

I am sure I will get abused for these comments but frankly I don't care. But all this exssevie whinging needs to stop.

i say well done to FBR. Great achievement. Looking forward to what is to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 6.2¢ 5.3¢ $1.840M 31.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 75218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.