FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Ann: First Full Home Structure Built with Hadrian X, page-210

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Seriously, the negativity from some people here is beyond stupid.

1. Awarding of performance shares was always going to happen if they were going to succeed in building a structure, and as shareholders we are all hoping for success. If you didn't want the performance shares awarded, then you obviously want the company to fail, so why invest? If you didn't know about the performance shares, then you are quite a misinformed shareholder who should have done your own research. If you didn't like it, tough titties, you shouldn't be investing. As a proud shareholder and believer, the dilution is a drop in the ocean once this takes off. The FBR team deserve it.

2. Doesn't matter where this structure was built and whether it is "Build 1" or not. The Hadrian will build many structures in time to come. Building the first structure in a controlled indoor environment mitigates risks and keeps away from prying eyes and misinformed people who have no idea of whats going on. Next obvious and inevitable milestone is to build outdoors and we already know it can take 3 days to be accomplished.

3. Pictures can be deceiving and you'd be pretty stupid to trust in photos without timestamps or context to where they are. What makes me laugh is people who expect "1mm" perfection and judge from a photo without perfect lighting, timestamp or label. If you're planning to invest your shares based on ambiguous photos, I'd be very worried for you.

The FBR team have done an amazing job and I hope the demonstrations to stakeholders, potential customers and investors will go without hiccups. FBR will be a monster when it starts generating revenues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $54.83K 2.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8006198 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1986798 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.