FBR 9.43% 5.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: First Full Home Structure Built with Hadrian X, page-291

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Good post if someone wanted to take out FBR it would have been done long ago

social housing needs machines like FBR lots of them I said early days the UN should buy a heap of them 

I reckon in the rebuild of Nor California HX would be handy in building strategic structures 

shame paradise burnt to the ground lovely town near Chico another ripper place lots of rebuilding to be done 

staffing levels have increased and likely to increase more as the company develops they likely have outgrown Sultana Road already 

So many tech staff needed on such complex machinery the tech staff will need to be at suitable levels 

I said couple of weeks back they would slap up a few walls in the factory  to get the shares done looks like they did exactly that i wonder how how they got the slab level in a factory ? 

Anyway a step in the right direction been awhile since a spike like todays on reasonable volume for a change lots of new faces popping up the hyperbole is on again 

I won’t be chasing don’t need to happy with what I have left in FBR 

Anyway of for a week to Brisbane and Melbourne tomorrow for a horse show I hope it’s much higher when I return I win we all win all good 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 6.2¢ 5.3¢ $1.840M 31.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 75218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.