ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    I know Core is all about lithium and rightly so but I have this notion about the Bynoe Gold Project 100% owned and is located within the flagship Finniss Lithium Project with reporting of numerous gold targets been generated from early-stagè exploration activities and the company believes it is well positioned in terms of tenure, easy access, local expertise and gold prospectivity to progress the gold exploration potential at both the Bynoe & nearby Adelaide River Gold Projects.
    What economically cosy operations that could be, gold focussed activities completed since the start of 2021 have included increasing the number of samples at the Finniss Projects geochemical database by over 25,600.
    Interpretation of the results suggest that the gold mineralisation at Finniss is of a style closely comparable with that seen at gold deposits in the Pine Creek Orogen, a gold district with past production & current reserves totalling in excess of 18 million ounces$$$$.
    Just sounds so exciting to have this gold potential within the Finniss Project area and this may turnout to be a huge Bonanza for the company.
    My opinion only.
    Looking forward to tomorrow and beyond.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $267.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $1.738M 14.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2574278 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 9139237 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.