ARV 7.69% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

I don't need to respect others views. Very few people seem to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    I don't need to respect others views. Very few people seem to respect mine, I get put on ignore so often it's droll. But I would expect people to respect my views and not call me a tool.

Investors should expect more from their companies. Whilst only recently a $300M company, Artemis should be capable of reading maps and doing BASIC and ELEMENTARY geology. it should be capable of putting on the important rock units onto the maps even if the map would then show that Mt Oscar's conglomerates are not part of the basal Fortescue association.

It is up to Artemis to do good geology. It is up to them to explain why Mt Oscar has Au in conglomerates, and why it's not a deal breaker that it is in the basement. Except it won't, because Artemis just wants to let its mug punters draw a direct comparison between Mt Oscar and Purdy's even though they are provably sitting in different aged rocks, in different structural settings, separated by 200Ma in time.

So, should I respect people who can't even understand the law of superposition and what an angular unconformity that cuts basement faults actually says? No, no I should not. And should I therefore devolve a modicum of respect to someone who just parrots received falsehoods? No. Not even if I give them the benefit of the doubt for not being a professional.

Respect is mutual, mate. If you don't respect me, I won't respect you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.