FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

I fail to understand what is going on with FML. All the ducks...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

I fail to understand what is going on with FML. All the ducks are beginning to align yet still the sp is near its all time low. Either the company is totally off the radar after years of mismanagement or the price is being manipulated in an extremely thin market. The company does not believe in investor relations or promoting the advances made. Promises made to be more proactive with news flow for the enhancement of shareholder value during the aborted takeover by Theta have not been forthcoming. Contacting investor relations is a waste of time , I have never had the courtesy of a reply to any of my queries .They failed to make any announcement on the milestone start of gold production until well after the event. The evidence of the work progressing at TMH came only through Linkedin! Top 20 shareholder list on the website has not been updated since March 2022! Etc. Are Shandong trying to take the whole company by stealth with a low ball offer forthcoming for our shares? What is the situation with FIRB? Are overseas (Chinese)companies permitted 100% control? I seem to remember when they originally took a stake it was limited to under 50%. It is now 63%! I guess only time will tell. Hopefully as production ramps up and the cash flows , positive things will begin to happen. This is either a screaming buy or careful deception that will get us long suffering shareholders screwed. Only time will tell but good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $7.357K 49.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16900 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ 14685
Last updated 14.44pm 24/05/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.