SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: First Gold Pour at Georgetown from Agate Creek Mine, page-37

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi Gassed a very good posting and will most likely be the correct stance. I appears that the 6 million traded this morning all went to 1 buyer as they happened at the same time and all viua the ASX. Well Docmin you keep singing the same old tune. I will not rehash my positive thoughts again. I would like to back my Ramping up with a side bet that the price does improve once the Name Change and Consolidation is all bedded down with a Side Bet . This bet would not take into account te first 3 days of new trading as there culd be some mistakes made by a shareholder . I will be there to grab them if that happens.Do not forget the fact that there will not be many shares available for someone to get a sizeable holding.Cheers hoping that you are able to exit at your stated price .008.I still have my fingers crossed that those .008 options will be exersized as a shareprice of .01 would still be at bargain prices.. I have always banked my thoughts re this stock as comparing Market Cap with assetts and the convincing part is the Reputation that Brad Gordon and Scott Hall have.Rhazzles comments re S Bizzell are my thoughts also. AIMOP DYOR Cheers to holders Towie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $12 489

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7284 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 232914 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.