SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: First Gold Pour at Georgetown from Agate Creek Mine, page-38

1. 5,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3244
    Seriously Towie not really warranted. I responded and gave a couple more reasons for SP falling after consolidation. Again my posts rarely personal and mainly stating my reasons, try understanding them before being personal, your better than this.

Can I ask do you actually re read your 10 posts a day. Talk about pot this is kettle moment. Lol. For the last 3 years you constantly regurgitate the same thing daily, bit rich mate. Lol.

Yours posts repeat this daily for last 3 yrs, never anything technical purely imo emotive feelings like these top 7 all time Towie favourites. Lol.

1. Last chance to top up at this price lol
    2. It’s great we have SH and BG
    3. SB has skin in game
    4. One Billion in gold
    5. Now we are gold producer and SP will surge after name change and consolidation lol
    6. I am buying more when people sell, lol. Must own 200 million by now lol.
    7. Not long to go when Options will get exercised, lol.
    8. I could go on, lol.

At least I comment serious points and respond to comments with sensible insights and research regarding LNY.

Yours are just repetitive and without any substance of why or research in support of your waffle imo. Have a good day, you will be back saying the same in 1 hrs time. LOL.

Before attacking my comments, try using some real brain matter and posts why, I have it so wrong with my comments for once. Take the high road as I have backed up every comment with facts and in depth detail of why. Try it mate.

Seriously go back and re read your daily repetitive posts. You will be there a while as only 33000 posts to read. Lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $12 489

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7284 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 232914 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.