SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

I would expect SP to again rise a pip or 2 with FOMO with next...

1. 5,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3182
    I would expect SP to again rise a pip or 2 with FOMO with next announcement start of next week with another picture of 20+kg of solid gold (40kg would be nice). This stock will be a roller coaster of ups/downs over coming weeks.

During last announcement did they not mention 22kg of gold/silver. What was the breakup of gold/silver anyone know?

WRT I disagree that this isn't a speck stock any longer, sorry but they most certainly are at this stage. A lot more tonnes of ore need to be processed/proven before they climb out of this. Technically they are a small producer (levels of a hobby farmer) but fundamentally the market needs a lot more than 22kg for this sentiment to change.

If they continue then I have no doubt they will climb out of the pit of despair of all the other speckies.

Basically company just out of nappies (long time in nappies 11 yrs, lol) and into toddler stage now as hit 1c+, then into teenager yrs about 2-3c+. For me looking forward to this stock becoming an adult of over 10c+. Remember 2008 to 2019 nothing happened and holders still very cautious. The SP volatility confirms this to me. They have started well and over coming weeks/months with increased media focus by proactive board, hint, hint and proven reserves this could end up anywhere.

Agree company has to focus on this area not NZ and coking coal. This is a make or break moment so this has to be immediate focus until cash reserves over the 15/20 Mil. GLTA.

But for me remaining cautious so its a week by week play. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.