NME 0.00% 4.1¢ nex metals exploration limited

re: Ann: First Gold Pour from Kookynie Gold P... "Unconfirmed...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    re: Ann: First Gold Pour from Kookynie Gold P... "Unconfirmed word going around Kal is that the mill keeps breaking down"

If thats the case it should only affect cash flow and no impact on treatment costs, you would think. Plant owner surely would have to be burdened with plant break downs!

After the mining and gold pour announcements some posters were celebrating this one as being "home". I tried to bring balance into the forum by highlighting the fact NME will only be deemed successful when we have positive cash flow over an extended period of time. Heavy rains was one of the factors I highlighted. Not stating the rain has had a dramatic impact on the profit margins, if any, only making the point that factors outside anyones control can trip these companies up. Will be an interesting qtrly thats for sure, but think the June qtrly will be more telling.

Gold looking stable at the moment. Felt there could have been some serious sell off not long back, still feel it but think its mostly stabilized now and basically consolidating. Spain looking like another catalyst for more European money printing and the Fed is hinting at another round of quantities easing. QE3 alone, IMO would result in a $200 - $400 upward movement in gold. There is no doubt in my mind we will see QE3 in the future sometime, whats speculative is when it starts.

In the mean time just have to sit and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.