RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

I hear/agree re MC, but I wonder if this is about to be viewed...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I hear/agree re MC, but I wonder if this is about to be viewed more like a growth stock with some of the pipelines they've outlined.

RD & JMcB have just provided a $2.5m credit facility for 2 years. Given everything they have done for this company I wouldn't begrudge them receiving some interest if that facility is used.

It also sounds like this initial contract will add $1m to $1.4m to the coffers (excluding costs).

There's also options that could be converted if the SP continues to build.

The T20 holding > 75% bodes well and the board has always been resolute in building a global company.

Granted - it might take some decent funds to ramp up production, but hopefully the company can control the narrative from here, with another deal or two in the interim.

So there's a few options up our sleeve if we need to conduct a CR in due course.

My take - RD & MJ have always been able to attract capital in the bad times, so it might be interesting what they can achieve when starting from a stronger position than in the past. If they need a CR hopefully RD finds the right partner, which I think he can given his global connections.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.