RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Covid tests results take from 24-48 hours atm in Qld...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Covid tests results take from 24-48 hours atm in Qld (Bundaberg). As part of my employment I am regularly required to arrange such tests on individuals and then wait for the results. Obviously the wait time depends on the amount of people being tested, which may be higher during peak times and at lockdowns .

The potential of the rhino-swab is huge as I see it. Others have said that the 'good times are" limited for the rhino-swab , but really are they? Many experts have said that covid is here to stay and now its all about reducing the damage and death by managing it wisely , like we do with the flu, part of which involves a high level testing.

Imagine if a test is done in the same way as we do Bowel screens for cancer when we turn 50. Receive and testing kit in the mail and simply provide sample at home and send/post to pathology for results. Does a healthcare professional really need to stick a swab up my nose for it to be accurate.

I have said before that a big hurdle to having people tested is that a lot of people are reluctant to wait in a line for several hours for the privilege of having a swab suck up your nose. The rhino-swab is truely the answer a I see it.

I am watching this very closely like many others. More contracts means more income and undoubtedly a higher share price. The language used by management within announcements appears confident of "more to come". Time will tell but on this occasion I am a believer.

I have , in the past been a critic of MJ and his promising announcements which up until now have lead to nothing spectacular.

"spin doctor", BS artist, "boy who cried wolf" are just a few of the terms I have used.

I have (in the past) stated that he should sack the cleaner and empty his own bins to increase RNO profit and accused him of declaring a market sensative announcement if he found a twenty on the footpath.

Anyway, no big share price promises, lets just say I am holding this for a while yet.

cheers to all long termers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.