RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

That's good to hear. I tend to agree that the interest in the...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

That's good to hear. I tend to agree that the interest in the product(s) is strong.

I've also touched on scaling up of production in various posts. The company has been hinting for close to a year, that the demand and interest is strong, so hopefully they have something in mind.

This was touched on in the Biotech article ...

With the New South Wales Health order in hand and presumably more to follow, Rhinomed’s biggest issue becomes where to make the devices. Current they’re produced in a factory at Keysborough, in Melbourne’s southeast.

Rhinomed applied for Federal funding under the Modern Manufacturing Initiative (MMI), but no largesse was forthcoming for the expansion, costed at $19 million over three years and creating 119 jobs. The Mutes and Turbines are made in China and the Rhinoswabs look like being made offshore as well.

“Government support would have enabled us to manufacture both the swab and consumer health products here in Australia,” Mr Johnson says.

He notes that the private Queensland-based Ellume was awarded a $300 million contract from the US Department of Defence to move the manufacturing of its rapid diagnostic test to the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.