FGR 3.85% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

Ann: First Graphene joins the University of Manchester, page-154

1. 5,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2199
    Demand has been very strong the last couple of weeks. We definitely have at least one buyer with deep pockets but probably more. Considering our board negotiated the off market share purchase which was at the time above market value (not including the oppies that were thrown in to the deal).

I would suggest we are about to break through our previous high of 22.5 as we re-rate to higher levels off the back of sustained investor demand.

I definitive concur that we are being noticed more by the public and more importantly instos. I must admit FGR is the most exciting stock on the ASX if you want to be positive about where the future will take us this is the vessel to jump on.. i have talked this one up so much even my dad is investing..

RE: Sellers -- agree with @spid81 that these sellers seem really happy to take paper profits and sell their holdings.. hopefully for the sake of long term holders this is the start of a very long run for our SP.

No news yet of us dual listing but this would almost certainly rerate us.. a price of say 12p for a FGR must look so sexy for European eyes! Surely they will be lining up for this beaut of a graphene stocks!  Question on my mind is where will the shares come from to prevent an illiquidity event.. we may skyrocket in the short term to allow for this excess demand over supply... could smash through 50c if demand is anything like it orta be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $32.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $30.43K 614.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7119 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 439454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.