FGR 0.00% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

Ann: First Graphene joins the University of Manchester, page-33

1. 27,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    While I am reluctant to rain on another company's parade, I found the release, ( which I had read prior to the ASX announcement , yes I google Graphene news first ) before anything else, the most significant word, in the whole announcement was that of Graphene Membranes.
    Its no surprise to me, that the only Australian company ( yes as yet not listed ) , involved in Graphene Membranes is Ionic Industries.
    Fancy going half way round the world, when the very thing your now associated with ,is in your own backyard.
    Personally I would prefer a snipers view approach in regards to wealth creation ,instead of that of a shotgun approach, has anyone seen an audie murphy movie?, many shots fired , yet very little to show for it.

Maybe Warwick shoulda signed up to the proposed Battery CRC at Curtain Uni, or perhaps even more appropriately be heavily involved with Mineral Resources / Hazer group, re Graphene possibilities .

Did I hear on the news today in Perth , a light rail from Glendalough train station to Scarborough Beach ?, is a supercapacitor powered light rail a possibility? you bet ya sweet petunia's there is.

https://thewest.com.au/business/com...rs-granted-development-approval-ng-b88880002z

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $28.66K 573.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 298888 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 226782 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.