CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6982
    Good morning Biggles.

I was under the impression that we could sell upto 1t of graphene prior to needing the approval from the National IndustrialChemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS) in Australia, the company announcement regarding the newGen 2t sale stated that "These registration processes are currentlyunderway and they are not expected to provide any meaningful delays"

Now that FGR have the framework from the Graphene REACH Registration Consortium and they have gained the approval from the REACH, it should help with any hold ups with the AU approval. 

FGR is already registered on NICNAS as a chemical company, I have search the website to see if "graphene" is listed as a chemical, the only hit you get from searching graphene is "First Graphene", 

the first of newGen's buckets liners were manufactured in late October, they might be close to having 3 months of wear to indication what benefit this liners have over the standard polymer (normal operating life was 6 months). It would only require a simple thickness test to see how much better these liners perform.
    I am sure newGen, FGR and all of the major mining companies are watching to see how well AmourGRAPH performs verse standard liners, if we see a 500% increase in performance, the 2t order from newGen will only be a fraction of their requirements.

Only 7 days until the QTR report is released hopefully we are provided a full update on all of FGR's progress including NICNAS approval and Firestop approval process, FireSTOP was meant to start its certification process in November, with it only expected to take 4-6 weeks to gain the approval. I would also like a update on the AIM listing, the UK market hasn't been looking great with all of the BREXIT drama, confirmation if the AIM listing is still going ahead, or if they are delaying it until the brexit deal is more clear, will certainly help investors, no doubt many investors believe we will be doing a CR in the UK which I believe is holding back the FGR share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.