WKT 4.35% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

this forum is a shite fight. lets fact it, the what R08 is...

1. 3,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    this forum is a shite fight. lets fact it, the what R08 is saying could be valid. The company needs to be making money in order to pay the debt and if that isnt happening at a fast enough rate then a decision will need to be made and soon. We are definitely seeing very good progress on site and product is being sold. But is it enough for the first payments is the big million dollar question. The chances are very good that we will be ok and no emergency top up money is needed. But until we know what they have sold and how much of it and at what price it will always be a risk. Id love for the 48hrs to have been completed and mine signed over already, and this hasn't happened. Once that is done the pressure will ease a bit.

Do i think we will need to raise, likely not. Maybe a bit of positive thinking in there too. Fact is R08 doesn't know if they wil need to raise either, and this is coming from previous claims it will def happen. That pullback is encouraging, but we def need all to go our way. any major delays from here and its not good.

As for the additional 5 mill. not really sure if we can draw on that or not. Id think we could going by what was said in last quarterly, but learning from the past nothing is a certain in this world. The thing that shits me the most is continual merry band of idiots who continue to try and drive fear into people. Just not needed. Try putting a face, and family and a life behind the person you are wanting to fail so much. Its disgusting.

anyway, good luck to all holders, hopefully this and many other projects bear fruit for many people and let them get some relief from the shitty world we currently live in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $54.85K 496.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 194774 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 22406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.