WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: First graphite concentrate shipment from Lindi Jumbo mine, page-68

1. 15,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6850
    Hi Stirer,

This isn't the first sales, this is the first shipment of samples for validation of the commercial production, we will soon see in the coming weeks/months if WKT secures long terms sales agreements.

I love how you guys avoid the hard questions, 30kt of Chinese Term Sheets were meant to be secured through Wogen, yet the first samples are going to Europe. Didn't the nonholders tell you these term sheets wouldn't happen?

Regarding Jinpengs final payment, No one would pay Jinpeng in shares if they had the cash, It makes no sense to dilute shareholders if the company claims they will be cashflow positive in a few months. Your logic is floored.

You were wrong about the golden cross, you were wrong about BMCG's free cash sweeps and you are wrong regarding Jinpeng. It was an option if WKT was always going to pay Jinpeng in shares, they would have stated this in the announcement.

Anyway, the cash in the bank must be getting extremely low, I am looking forward to seeing the QTR cashflow report, the sales with be dire along with WKT's cash balance, Now WKT is forced to pay contractors in shares. Didn't Andrew say something about paying contractors in shares when the company didn't have the funds to pay them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 326035 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 403971 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.