X2M 0.00% 4.1¢ x2m connect limited

It’s frustrating, because I think the business itself has...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    It’s frustrating, because I think the business itself has potential and is clearly ticking the boxes for a lot of customers. And at this MC could be a multi-bagger in years to come if they play their cards right.

BUT.. whoever writes and signs off on these announcements (ie the board)..Jesus! Any half-assed ‘retail’ investor off the street could write a better and more professional presentation for X2M.
    Page 5 with the AI quotes is absolutely pathetic.. I get what I think their underlying point is about the significance of data, but is that seriously the BEST they could come up with? At best it’s poor communication, at worst it’s possibly an attempt to jump on some AI spruik.

I see on p16 they’re still continuing with this cash flow narrative that “The improved performance was driven by better gross margins andvery tight control of costs” when (as I’ve mentioned in the 4C thread) it’s clear that this was a result of a $1.5m R&D Grant/Tax Incentive. Again, while it’s clearly true that GM% has improved, management’s understanding or ability to tell the truth is questionable here. I might enquire with IR what their explanation is..

anyway the other thing I’m interested to understand better around GP is:
    1) we’re saying we will discontinue low margin hardware sales. sounds good in theory..but aren’t they meant to be the ”in” for ongoing ARR?
    2) ARR of $1.7m out of $7.5m total still seems very low given the growth in devices. going to need ALOT more devices to break even on ARR alone in the context of discontinuing low margin hardware sales..

sigh… am I being too harsh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 147616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
X2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.