KNG 0.00% 21.5¢ kingsland minerals ltd

Equally I don't like to cross promote. @bnolan you should know...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Equally I don't like to cross promote. @bnolan you should know which stock as you are apparently a holder of it.

If you don't follow them on twitter @_Hoopz_ has some pretty cool bubble visualisations for popular sectors like lithium, graphite etc.

There was an edited version being circulated which i had re-posted. hoops has kindly added KNG's exploration onto the chart. Now representing the fully diluted MC.

KNG exploration target.JPG 1.JPG

As I mentioned on the twit - Most AUS based graphite projects are $20/t whilst KNG is only at $1/t.
    SGA's deposit (in Kazakhstan) remains the only one cheaper on a contained graphite perspective.

For context there their process flow sheet for metallurgical recoveries hasn't been as favourable as others. i.e. Not reaching battery levels and high purities only being obtained with pretty aggressive techniques can read more on that here. Post #:65178462 Post #:65174892. GA's market cap was actually higher before met work results as i think market was pricing in something more favourable.

Met work for KNG as per a video from the MD is going to start post the diamond drill holes on this program which was flagged to commence in around 2 months.

So should have a good understanding of whether we're meeting the exploration target via this drill program and then post the met work whether that material looks amenable for battery anode material.

The question is what should the ev/t be now?
    What should the ev/t be once the resource is now JORC complaint MRE?
    and what when the met work is proven?

Looking at the chart as a proxy and again re-inferring the premium placed on the AUS deposits. Even a $3/t or $4/t would place it degrees lower than other projects in exploration/SS. That would be a S/P of $1 to $1.35. You're still a fairway along the left hand side of that chart even at that value.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46400 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 12996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 12311
Last updated 15.38pm 10/05/2024 ?
KNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.