RCE 0.76% 66.5¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Approx. cost per building section up to 25mtrs. is $900 at time...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Approx. cost per building section up to 25mtrs. is $900 at time of loading or $2,000 if separate to loading. If building section is longer than 25mtrs add 40%
    I think the cost of getting a new drug to market in the tens or hundreds of millions is likely very true however I think this is based on starting from scratch with teams of researchers, facilities, testing etc etc. with all the right infrastructure and the right team in place it will likely take many years for them to discover/develop a new antibiotic (or any new type of drug). My thoughts from what I have read is this is where the tens or hundreds of millions comes into play.
    Now the way I see it we've already made our discovery (new drug) i.e. our R&D is generally complete, we have our own manufacturing facility and lab so we've already gone through the most expensive part of getting our product to market. This is not to say we don’t have costs coming but I dont see how this will be anywhere close to tens of millions let alone hundreds of millions.

I know our manufacturing facility will need to grow for when we go into mass production but this will only come when where at the point of needing to fill orders so it's not a problem at all just natural growth.

As you stated opinions should all be welcomed to get a good balance, maybe you can provide you opinion on where the tens or hundreds of millions will need to be spent to get to market. Naturally distribution etc will be a cost but this will be a symptom of a sale so I don’t think anything related to that would be relevant.

GLA
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.5¢
Change
0.005(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $135.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 66.5¢ 65.0¢ $59.11K 89.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4602 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 17411 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.0¢ 66.5¢ 65.0¢ 25878
Last updated 14.06pm 07/05/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.