OSX 25.0% 37.5¢ osteopore limited

@M Sugar you perhaps need to go and read the corp' action again....

1. 7,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6516
    @M Sugar you perhaps need to go and read the corp' action again. You have mispercieved from your comments above. Its a big boy world people, don't be investing unless you very well understand what you are investing in. I'd say leave it to the professionals, but many of them are often clueless [or corrupt] too alas.

At @arjbha11 at the risk of stating the obvious, the price and trading of OSX today rather reduces the worries over the raise, or market participants en masse mispercieiving i.e. the markets are inefficient at pricing the risk.

Markets are a level 2 chaos system, i.e. the price feeds back to the raise and vice versa. If markets are efficient the risks well reflected in the price, i.e. much reduced. This companies forward earnings and risk therein, that were looking foreboding, are much relieved by the Singapore and Vietnamese approvals and progress in the A*star human trials. Clearly the markets, ergo investors, are really struggling on pricing this one given the volatility seen.

I always suspected the A*star and Temasek involvement provided some assurity on its future, but my, my, the management and the board clearly did a terrible job of fiduciary management and pushed the company's future into question close, before the two most recent announcements that provide considerable releief to their poor governance, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.075(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 38.0¢ 32.0¢ $44.88K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6178 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 2556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.