IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Please, please, please! Stop trying to educate people when you...

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Please, please, please! Stop trying to educate people when you lack basic understanding of this technology.

Of course they can use histology to determine whether Magsense NPs are present in the lymph nodes.

Please see the attached image from the last IP:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4183/4183027-e6d75878419a2fe3d95f2b5841ce5b5e.jpg

It appears you have no medical/biological background, so just to be clear, the image on the left is taken from a microscope after a stain is applied.

Again, consistent with the classic IBX communication style, we still don't know whether the imaging tech is working in these patients or not. When I read the announcement, I interpreted the statement about NPs reaching the lymph nodes as a histological finding.

And it's what they're not saying that has me wondering and I bit concerned. Maybe they have found that the time between injection and biopsy/imaging needs to be tweaked to get the images they are after.

If only they could look at EMVission (EMV) trial updates and gain some inspiration. Their pilot study updates included some great images and clear progress reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.