IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Hi mactrader, I’m not sure I agree with your strategy. I too...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi mactrader,

I’m not sure I agree with your strategy. I too look at the crypto markets and think ‘Jeez.. this is a traders dream. So much volatility.’ There is quick money to be made and lost in that sphere.

However when you are investing in companies such as IBX, I think you need to accept that the time frame *if* this company becomes a success needs to be measured in years, if not a decade. There will be (and already have been) many setbacks along the way.

I have been invested in IBX for only two years myself, but it only feels like the beginning of the journey. I have slowly bought the dips and I am almost at my target number of shares. I have satisfied my itchy trading finger by trading the IBXOA options on days with large volume. Perhaps this could satisfy the quick sugar hit urge?

Also, don’t forget, the longer you wait, the more parcels you have bought along the way mature and are then eligible for a CGT discount. If this company realises its potential one day, the gains you will make on CGT discounts will probably far outweigh any small wins in the crypto universe.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.