IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Finally had taken the time to just breathe, calm down and...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Finally had taken the time to just breathe, calm down and re-evaluate my overall investment regarding IBX. I believe my recent outburst was from an emotional and psychological standpoint where the uncertainty and impatience grew the better of me. While @HighDesert dismantled my post as disguised as "downramping" I will admit that the comments I made were from a state of emotional fear and irrationability. Apologies if that was taken as downramping and it is not to be construed as a way of me trying to get people to sell so that I could accumulate more. That is far from the case as IBX is already my biggest holding. I also apologize for spreading fear.

I took the time to watch Bob's presentation for The Cap Net's Market Lit Conference which can be found here and some important information that I have disected from the presentation and overall sentiment for the next 6-12 months regarding our HER-2+ study is that:

• 15 patients expected to be done by the end of this year. Now I know this is where the majority of the fear, doubt and uncertainty rests as shareholders have not had any updates on the progression of recruitments as per timeline. While I understand that they are not obliged to update us for every new patient enrolled, however I would like to believe that they have should reach their quota by the end of this year. If not, I'd strongly be concerned at that point. The upcoming quarterly will be critical in determining where we are at in terms of recruiment and drive the overall sentiment from there.

• I personally have started to lower my expectations and understand it is incredibly hard to recruit recently diagnosed HER-2+ patients without any prior treatment for breast cancer and understandably, the first thing these distraught and devastated patients would do is seek treatment and further medical advice rather than willingly participate into a cilnical study. This poses difficulties and I hope management have deviated a new methodology in recruiting more patients since then.

• Around this time next year, Bob aims to have this phase 1 study completed, with a good understanding of what the clinical data tells us and should ultimately set us up for preparations for a full blown pivotal study. Ideally, he states that we should "be well on track to push that HER-2+ product towards commercialization".

• They are diligently working on pre-clinical work in prostate cancer, ovarian and brain cancer - hence the collaboration with PAB for its deoxymabs antibody to pair it with our MagSense technology. This strengthens and helps us prepare a portfolio and pipeline of products so that strategic partners will be more inclined to push us to the road of commercialization.

• Well funded for the time being - $13 million in the bank which is sufficient to get through these phase 1 trials.

• Definitely lots to look forward to in the next 6-12 months, just gotta be patient and while it is so easy to crucify Bob for the inability to meet timelines, I do however believe this is one to stick in the bottom drawer and let it do its thing. Yes, there's going to be times where our patience, emotions, feelings take the better of us but just remind yourself of the potential. We're not talking about a one-trick pony out of this HER-2+ study, we know the tech works... We just need the proof of concept that of its efficacy and safety in humans which will propel us and cement our position as a future global leader in detecting cancer.

IMO, DYOR, GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.