CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day Lute.
    thing to remember is not all buyers of TI1 have the same sentiments as most here. The early response to what was an excellent set of infill drill results was reasonable. The sell off hard to understand, except for someone wanting it to stay lower atm. I’ve seen this plenty of times, as I lived in the junior space for most of the time I was investing back in the day.
    you seem solid on your stake, as you should be. Those not sure, just read the story again. If it’s changed and is now worse, then sell. If it’s changed and better, at least hold, if not buy more, as I did today. the story only got better today. Main market down 1.2% wouldn’t help, but IO 65% up to US$198; suspect we might crack $200 soon.
    so no change, other than improvement to the story. If you’re not selling, then these pull backs are either irrelevant for you, or a top up opportunity.
    I just wish I wasn’t in my bear cave on the overall global markets, or I’d be holding a lot more. But very happy with what I have.
    cheers,
    ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.