IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

whilst I don't disagree with the current selling is not...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    whilst I don't disagree with the current selling is not reflective of the positioning of the company it's possibly not a bad thing. in my opinion the valuation currently looking at is totally underpinned by the oral devices business particular given the fact the agreement signed with boxing Australia and one championship as Wellers the multi national distribution deals first page sport and the recently signed agreement with a equip indicates that this division alone could support the valuation significantly higher than currently reflected in the market pricing.
    The fundamentals are as they are with an excellent board very well represented by medical officials supply agreements in place across the board and the trials we need to commence with every understand should be the catalyst for significant further progress in the share price.
    they do say patience is a virtue and you're not being anxious type I consider the holding here and holding for a significant period of time will be hugely advantageous
    Naturally do your own research but the future looks extremely Rosie in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.