IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: First Key Appointments to Medical Advisory Board, page-67

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    It's just one technical indicator, albeit a very good one.
    Equities aren't indices...

I'd like to see a bounce tomorrow but I'll be honest and say this consolidation should continue for the next month or so, as long as nothing is released anytime soon.
    The sector is legitimately cold. Its not just IHL, the leaders have been shaved hard, BOT actually doing rather well comparatively.

AGH, BOT, IHL, ZLD, CLI, BDA etc all down from highs substantially. Hot money has flowed out for other sectors like gold. Macro factors at play as well, but affect us to a far lesser extent.

Idk if you are just a ST trader or LT position trader/investor but its pretty obvious that the entire sector cooled off some time ago and is now cold.
    If macro-forces hold up and going into the Santa Rally period, especially with 2020 coming and if BOT can fire off a successful result for their Phase 2B Acne Trial, then sentiment will return to the sector.

IMO its stale retail selling right now, a few factors making me suspect that... tmrw morning will confirm last week.

Nothing fundamentally has changed about IHL, we are still positioned for insane upside and these prices are a bargain. Overall sector is shot, we are not gods and not immune to this. But shot because something changed fundamentally? Not at all, but hot money was what drove the prices up parabolically in the sector for many stocks, and the outflows of said money will lead to strong swings in the opposite direction.

Doesn't mean the smart money isnt accumulating out the weak hands, you can differentiate actual selling on high volume because of a genuine event that puts the company's future or valuation in peril, or low vol retail selling in a cold sector.... One of these is not like the others....
    Edit: Many of us were accumulating in the high 1s/low 2s back when every ann was sold into and sentiment in the sector was bad. How that changed.... Will happen again. Enjoy these prices while they last...
    Last edited by Exalted: 03/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.