IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: First Key Appointments to Medical Advisory Board, page-71

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    T/A obviously very useful but cannot be used alone unless you are in it for a quick trade.

Equities arent Indices where sometimes T/A is all you have and all you need.

ESPECIALLY in bios... where sometimes the chart is horrible and yet boom there comes a great ann a breakthrough of some kind and the SP pops off. If you were purely a chartist you wouldnt have even considered half the bio plays that have popped.

Instos also mostly use F/A, I remember hearing Anton Kriel ex Goldman Sachs and others say that they were 80% F/A and 20% T/A. Likely because of the sheer amount of $$ and liquidity issues that come with it, they have to or prefer to take a longer term view half the time simply due to size.

The only issue with F/A in specs is that it is easily misconstrued or misinterpreted, sometimes the fundamentals in a spec are just wrongly assumed and punters either in hopeless denial or actually believe in incompetent management or in figures that dont make sense.

For us its pretty easy.... undervalued to peers, actually got the relevant catalysts to move forward and can literally be tracked to peers... CBD oils for AGH using the exact same distributor and Phase 2A clinical trials like BOT has done 1b and doing 2a currently....
    Management is A+, no dodgy work out of them, cash is good so no fear of a capital raise in the next 3 quarters minimum.

I think what I like best about IHLs prospects so far besides the management and the story is that you can legitimately track their goals as not something that has to be hypothesized, but instead you can literally track their big goals to a peer and rate them accordingly. We're not chasing something that is difficult to put a value tag on, its very easy to put a value tag on what we are doing because of the peer comparison.

No brainer, we will re-rate when the company does what it said it was going to do. That takes time, and so far we are ticking those goals, even mgmt is incentivized with us as they only get those 14c options for CannVaLate and 20c for Dr Sud when they tick all the goals that will get our SP past that point. So far, we haven't actually got those 1000 patients by EOY yet, we actually havent done those clinical trials yet.

No one ever heard of buying the rumor? When we actually succeed in those goals and honestly they will happen very quickly, the SP will re-rate accordingly. All that is needed is patience, we're not dealing with dodgy management that has gone nowhere for years. Those who dont have the patience for 6-12 months can well at least are free to leave... Just dont cry when you miss the train.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.