SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

"They are squeezing the sml investor out !" But that is not the...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    "They are squeezing the sml investor out !"

But that is not the institution's and fund manager's fault, that is uninformed/unresearched shareholder's fault. I reckon a max of 20 people went to the AGM and half of those were probably analysts & fund managers. So many people buy ASX companies nowadays with very little research and just treat it as a short term trade instead of looking at it as an investment in an actual company. A company that has huge potential and is kicking goals now, albeit much slower than what the long term investors expected/wanted.
    I've been in SEH since day 1 and am a top 20 shareholder and that takes more than 10 mill shares. I've seen many ups and downs and I've been irritated with management over the years and have passed on my opinions and feelings. I have also asked many questions and the current boss and 2 most recent investor relations officers have been brilliant in answering questions and helping me to understand the business.
    As an investor in an ASX company this level of effort is required IMO, unless one is a trader and primarily uses charts.

The big boys are going to continue to accumulate SEH for years as the risk diminishes significantly, which ironically is the time when the smaller investors sell out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.