SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Hi Imckenzie,I said further down in my comment mate.I was 1st...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    Hi Imckenzie,

I said further down in my comment mate.

I was 1st refering to government controlling inflation, the RBA is merely the central bank.
    Government can use taxation increase to reduce cashflow in the economy.

As I said earlier, its basically wealth redistribution atm. Anyone who carries a loan is bearing the weight of trying to control inflation via significantly increased mortgage or loan repayments and thus less cash to spend. As I said also what about students who dont have loans or baby boomers who have since paid off their homeloan and live debt free. How exactly are they contributing towards hauling in the spending? This is not rocket science or a new concept, though many of our politicians treat it as such.

Why dont they increase gst by a further 5%? Again as I said it will impact students without interest bearing loans via higher prices on coffee to reduce spending in the economy or in the case of a retirees paying more for a boat via increased gst.

The interest rate one and only has to stop.... As it is the building and construction industry is already smashed by inflated prices and labour market shortage. Not to even begin mentioning the increased pressure interest rate hikes have on our not existent rental market atm... Obviously rents are going to keep going up if u keep pumping interest rates, landlords pass on the buck to tenants and are happy to in a landlords market.

Perhaps if they stop beating on the interest rate drum and try perhaps a tax triangle it might make a different noise....
    Last edited by Kevo88: 08/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.588M 47.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 6079508 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 5457623 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.