SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

I certainly hope what Dougal is preaching is the case, however...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I certainly hope what Dougal is preaching is the case, however outlining that selling price is confidential at this stage suggests only that, we need to see what the profit margins are and we may not get a clearer picture on that front until the December quarterly.

When SYA dropped the announcement on BLs departure, there was a sentence or two outlining that SYA are reviewing operations to provide for best interests and returns to shareholders and then today we see a sentence to a similar effect about NAL - commentary about reassessing operations. The angel on one shoulder tells me that this is nothing, it's just part of fine tuning the ramp up. The devil on the other shoulder tells me that perhaps the profit margin is just not there on this first shipment and those sentences I've eluded to is SYA's cryptic way of saying mining this spod is costing more than anticipated and we need to relook at our practices to ensure we're seeing some healthy profit, especially considering half our spod is going at $900/t.

And these are probably concerns some others are having as well. If there is something going on, is SYA better off ripping off the bandaid and announcing as such, or are they better off trying to side step it for the time being? Either way, this is the type of circumstances that shorters feed off to continue suppressing the SP. I certainly hope that all is good and it's just SYAs exceptionally bad communication at play here and nothing more. Our SP has been bashed enough, we all want to see some movement at least back up towards the CR price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $541.2K 15.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 9263496 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7363594 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.