SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: First Lithium Shipment Boosts NAL Revenues, page-253

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    You're exactly right on BOTH counts. Firstly , I've done nothing wrong , and your second point where we still don't know a lot of the missing pieces.

There are some things we do know though. Like for instance that we DID spend almost $20 million on drilling and exploration in the last quarter and that most of that would have been MOBLAN as it was the 50,000 meters of drilling at NAL which would have been the ' lagging ' expenditure by comparison.

We also know that the near $20 million was part of the $74.089 million from total operating activities which is the figure I have obviously gone for and used for this July - Aug movement in our cashflows.

We know that the Quebec wildfires would have interrupted the drilling and exploration activities in the May - June periods ( perhaps even early July ) , but we also know by their previous comments of how many metres were drilled at Moblan and therefore how many metres were left to drill. We also know the approximate cost of drilling per meter and so therefore as previously posted , we know the approximate remaining cost of drilling at Moblan as well as what's ahead for NAL.

And ALL of this has been discussed and put up in posts previously on this forum. I believe I put the estimates for remaining drill costs for Moblan at $10 - $12 million and also stated that I would expect a similar drilling and exploration expenditure in the subsequent September quarter.

So with this information and estimates , it's definitely NOT a stretch to establish some semblance of accuracy on the FIRST shipment NET price given the information that has now been given to us.

It's just other posters don't want to hear it I guess. And after all , I was asked if I could work up the numbers along with Split and I think GT , but I was the only one who came out with them in response to that poster. Go back and have a look at the posts either side of the ASX announcement for further proof of that.

To be honest though , I'd sooner take my figures and research over posters who put up numbers claiming we are the next Albemarle etc..... I mean some of the figures put out by some poster was just ridiculous.

But you never saw me jumping all over their comments straight away. Maybe later on I think I called it out once with this being the second time. But not less than 24 hours after my comment was posted in response to another posters actual request. Talk about ' Mining for Likes ' absolute joke. I mean who else was going to respond and kick off the debate. Seems no one was actually prepared to but me.

Similarly , I would take my estimates and intent over posts which attract literally hundreds of likes for having a catch up with the CEO ......where statements are made like....... ' KP doesn't even have a ticket on the train leaving the station ' .....or I've never been more confident in BL and his strategies ....even though the SP has been on a constant slide since then to the tune over almost 100% in the dump with that CEO now no longer with us......

So I would trust their figures and statements no more or no less than my own.......or anyone else with their fancy charts models like Sachz.

And despite what we claim or think to know at any given point in time , we ALL get it wrong . Heck even though I fully expected the 15.0 cent Directors options to be pivotal at some point , I did still believe we would be at 30.0 cents by end of July.

The difference is though is that I actually tipped out some of my holdings back in March because of what uncertainties were continuing and upon us at that time.

Call it luck or whatever you want , it was part of my strategy and I executed it without hesitation just like any other trade ........without emotions and delusions of hugging the CEO at a catch-up meet with the CEO . I then disappeared for a month when my posts were again attracting the similar responses as they are now.

So what I won't do and what other posters are clearly prepared to do ....., and that is that I won't say to everyone that everything is going to be O.K like GT did from the meet with BL and that confidence in the strategy had never been more reassured. When its NOT. I won't do it. And I've been vocal on issues before which went again the grain of sentiments on the forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.