SYA 0.00% 3.7¢ sayona mining limited

Not in administration by the grace of Covid relaxations I would...

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    Not in administration by the grace of Covid relaxations I would suggest, but still we're talking about 2 different scenarios. AJM holders were voting on an offtake regarding a wholly owned subsidiary - not a separate joint venture.
    SYQ is not SYA - It is a separate company in which AJM happens to be the operating partner and by virtue of accounting quirks can report SYQ in a consolidated manner.

I don't know why SYA holders would feel entitled to hold a vote on a SYQ offtake, but it reinforces the impression that people on these threads do not understand SYQ is not SYA.

Much of what has been suggested as solutions to the PLL offtake reads a lot like prejudicial oppression of a minority holder - at worst the talk of SYA as operator ceasing production at NAL until PLL agrees to renegotiate the OTA reads like extortion.

Are people ao unhappy with the PLL deal they are entertaining thoughts of burning down SYA to spite PLL?

On a separate note bubbles, I think your calculations have significantly lowballed the price received by SYQ for the 1st shipment in your estimates. There are a lot of unkowns. I personally would anticipate cash outflows in the quarter following the first full qtr of production to be higher as this alligns with typical terms of payments to trade creditors. There are other general unknowns including whether another capital call was made and paid by the JV partners in this Sept quarter. Need more quarters of cashflow statements to have any real idea. One in isolation is not at all helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $380.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $1.674M 45.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1003780 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 3377002 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ 11736316
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.