SYA 4.35% 2.2¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: First Lithium Shipment Boosts NAL Revenues, page-43

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    The market will not react strongly imo until actual profit and production costs are defined. The BEOT want's to know the margin. Sentiment in the sector is still crap also. The shorts will continue to sell on news to stifle possible SP appreciation from retail until the full numbers and details are confirmed. We will get some of that at the September quarterly and will be able to really prove what NAL can do in the December quarterly report imo.

By then we will also have the Moblan DFS under our belt and should have more clarity with a new board structure and CEO, along with possible downstream clarity also.

Imo, barring exceptional unexpected news around the December quarterly report (late Jan) is when we will return to possible new highs and re-rate and hopefully an improved lithium price could help us along by then with the seasonal fluctuations of car production etc.

That's the way I see it. I take a lot of positives from this announcement personally, it sounds like (as I said in the post above) we are looking at exceeding nameplate production and that is huge.

Last edited by Vodski: 06/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $226.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $615.3K 27.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7341989 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 8722067 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.