SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

We do have the tonnage under our belt, but the BEOT will want to...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    We do have the tonnage under our belt, but the BEOT will want to see the profit margins, if any, before they even think about buying in. The macro conditions are also poor, so you've got to be mindful that if the quarterly shows minimal profit, we'll be back down in the single figures again. I'm not down ramping, just weighing all this up in the short term before I decide to increase in my holdings again.

The Moblan DFS may not result in much of a market reaction if there's concerns the NAL operation isn't going to pull its weight to foot some of the bill in construction costs. Moblan is the golden egg, ditto with refining at NAL, so we need to see how they plan to fund these things if NAL isn't pulling it's weight in the short term - we certainly don't want to be slapped with another CR at even lower prices than the 18c CR.

I still believe in SYA, otherwise I would have sold all my shares, but we need some hard, unbiased data and a BOD that's more upfront in terms of communication and/or what's rumbling in the background

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $541.2K 15.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 9263496 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7363594 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.