CRR 4.55% 1.1¢ critical resources limited

Ann: First Mavis Lake Assays Include 7.66m at 1.5% Li20, page-73

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Mate the biggest arm chair expert here is you . You comment on the depths, this wil be mined underground , You comment on it not being economic and viable yet we have had one set of drills which were prob the worst visual cores . Do you even know what’s economic in a litium project ? 3-5 MT at 1.5 percent is highly profitable and we could have more than that but you don’t know until the drilling has finished . Again how can you comment on results so far when with such little results it’s impossible to see if it’s viable or not . Also those cores were good , the type and Color of the crystals you want to see , Easy to extract but you know that since your the expert, our visuals were 10 x better than LRS and it’s all about settlement and register .

Right now the PA on this is bloody junk . Management need to talk more about the development story and less about themselves . Alex should be ashamed this share price is terrible and I’m not sure what’s worse the share price or your comments .

What’s your goal here ? How on earth did you think these depths or grades would be better when it’s exactly like the visuals said ?
    the lake is zero problem This wil be mined underground and the next assays results coming should be very good .

I bet your just another poster who hasn’t read any he Ann’s , sees today and try’s to comment to sound like you know your stuff .

How about let the 10,000 drill program finsh , us have a JORC ( you know that’s coming right ) and then see where we are at.
    of course it’s all IMO and DYOR . Any one confused just call Alex he always answers the phone and I wil voice my concerns when I speak to him since that’s the correct way and not doing it here .
    We wil be fine we just need to get rid of the last few who want out and al the other pleabs here and wil wil move up again .

Last edited by stevenrushbrook: 16/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.633K 330.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3138433 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 187500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.