ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    Mate the biggest arm chair expert here is you . You comment on the depths, this wil be mined underground , You comment on it not being economic and viable yet we have had one set of drills which were prob the worst visual cores . Do you even know what’s economic in a litium project ? 3-5 MT at 1.5 percent is highly profitable and we could have more than that but you don’t know until the drilling has finished . Again how can you comment on results so far when with such little results it’s impossible to see if it’s viable or not . Also those cores were good , the type and Color of the crystals you want to see , Easy to extract but you know that since your the expert, our visuals were 10 x better than LRS and it’s all about settlement and register .

Right now the PA on this is bloody junk . Management need to talk more about the development story and less about themselves . Alex should be ashamed this share price is terrible and I’m not sure what’s worse the share price or your comments .

What’s your goal here ? How on earth did you think these depths or grades would be better when it’s exactly like the visuals said ?
    the lake is zero problem This wil be mined underground and the next assays results coming should be very good .

I bet your just another poster who hasn’t read any he Ann’s , sees today and try’s to comment to sound like you know your stuff .

How about let the 10,000 drill program finsh , us have a JORC ( you know that’s coming right ) and then see where we are at.
    of course it’s all IMO and DYOR . Any one confused just call Alex he always answers the phone and I wil voice my concerns when I speak to him since that’s the correct way and not doing it here .
    We wil be fine we just need to get rid of the last few who want out and al the other pleabs here and wil wil move up again .

Last edited by stevenrushbrook: 16/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.