ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Ann: First Meeting of Creditors-CTR.AX, page-39

1. 21,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2155
    GARBAGE Delux73.
    Those questions have absolutely NOTHING to do with CTR, OKAP, ASIC or ANYTHING to do with the court proceedings.
    It's ALL about when you received that information about the Pearl deal and why you did not post it on HC. PERIOD!! YOUR credibility is on the line here, not PL's Delux73!!!
    YOU could have saved CTR holders many thousands of dollars if what you have stated is true.

I'm not debating anything with you Delux73.
    I don't give a damn what YOU say re the deal. But what YOU said that "someone" emailed you and TOLD you who did the deal and when you we told, IS VERY relevant.
    All that is relevant to this discussion is the identity of that email sender and the date that it was sent. SIMPLE!!!!! WHAT have you got to hide Delux73???

I'd like to know what holders who punted big dollars on OIL in Atzam, would have done if they knew that the company was changing course from Atzam to process old tyres before the shares stopped trading and they could have got anything between 5 cents and 13 cents per share post consolidation when some of us did get out???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.