CHM 5.00% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: FIRST MILESTONE ON PATH TO CDH17 CAR T CLINICAL TRIAL, page-12

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I do think 4 years is a little conservative to generate similar returns as IMU if you started 4 years ago - if CLTX CAR-T generates significant data in Phase 1 and a Phase 2 Registrational Trial can be taken seriously by the FDA, at 4 years, we could just be at the latter stages of that registration trial and could probably be in talks on a potential rolling BLA submission to the FDA. Where IMU will be in 5-10 years time (Phase 3/Registrational Period), that could be where CHM will be in 4 years time. That is just the reality of targeting a disease with limited treatment options and high fatality rates, they will always get prioritised by the FDA.

Additionally, a Fast Track Designation, Orphan Drug Designation, and speculatively, a Priority Review Voucher (PRV) (worth 100-300M) could be in the cards which would increase the speed of the review and approval. Then add on potential collaborations and acquisitions that could be in the table by the completion of the Phase 1 trial.

Keep in mind that I'm only talking about one of CHM's assets...and they could be in talks in acquiring another asset - I don't think they will stop at 2.

While CHM and IMU are started by PH, have innovative products, and have good management and advisory boards, for me comparing CHM to IMU is like comparing a cheetah and a horse in a race. A cheetah will always run faster. If the Phase 1 data is good for CLTX CAR-T, CHM could give IMU returns a lot quicker than IMU did.
    Last edited by Dlfg1234: 25/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $31.47K 1.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1200682 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 12227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.