GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Ann: First Mongolian/ Hebei Institute Strategic P, page-2

1. 8,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    re: Ann: First Mongolian/ Hebei Institute Str... Whatever the Heibi Institute might be, there are two things about this announcement that, in the normal course of events, would make it appear implausible.

In the first place it purports to be a joint announcement of First Mongolian and GoConnect. Yet there are no contact details under First Mongolian's icon - nor were there in previous GCN announcements. Is such an omission unprecedented in ASX announcements? It is certainly worrying, give that First Mongolian gives no contact details on its own web site firstmongolian.com.

Secondly, First Mongolian itself acts as if it is utterly unaware of claims being made on its behalf by GoConnect. Their web site firstmongolian.com does not mention:

(a) the two new Chinese directors (in fact it mentions no directors by name at all);

(b) The new arrangement with the Hebei Institute.

As I have said before, I have no indication that First Mongolian actually exists as a Mongolian company - other than as an iconic blob at the top left of GCN's purportedly joint announcements.

Why are things to do with First Mongolian so abnormal? If they were not so abnormal then an announcement like today's might have created some desirable upwards pressure on the share price - before the cut off date for free First Mongolian shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.