FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: First month of gold production and update on activities, page-75

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    So a new broker report is out, and it’s from our “friends” at Hartleys (Euroz), the timing is interesting to me.

After the last report which was part of the CR the SP moved from the mid teens to low 20’s , once the CR was completed its seems someone or someone’s then enabled the push down below CR price and the churn took place. Talk on here about nominee accounts buying and selling has merit in my view , if that’s the case it appears the selling is now moving to the buying strategy with enough selling to keep the rise modest whilst still accumulating.

The sentiment has certainly changed in the last week, broker data and TOP 20 will be interesting , I expect our strategic investors to be unchanged but movement between these nominee accounts. At the same time as all that we have a group of known posters come here and spread innuendo and baseless claims. When I add it all up it’s my theory that this has been a collaborative strategy to accumulate, which appears to he’s been successful but more importantly about done. The good news is we know why accumulation happens .... for what comes next!

Now when you look at the macro environment from a Gold and Lithium perspective, the stars seems to be aligning which is great news and should be reflected in our SP soon enough IMO.

So as long as the good Doc continues to progress our well documented and appropriate strategy , which he is certainly doing, I’m confident we will finish 2020 at new highs and have an exciting 2021!

Thats my take on things anyway , but what would I know , I could be way off but each day I see less risk and more upside.

To borrow a well used phrase from one of our learned posters “interesting times ahead”!

Best wishes to all fellow holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.