FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

Thank you, I appreciate your response. I am glad that you did...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Thank you, I appreciate your response.
    I am glad that you did not give up on this thread . . . everyone has something to offer that we can learn by.

You ask "where is your good heart" . . .

Just to clarify, I do at least aspire to have a good heart.
    I do help those who are incapable of helping themselves, in my own small way, be it food or medication . . . just today I returned to the "refugee" camp, where I lived 5 years ago with a little food for a lady reputed to be 100 years old, and some insulin (from my personal supply) for a 70 year old type 1 diabetic blind woman . . . both living in bamboo huts with no running water or electricity.

The happiest times of my life was living in a tree house with no walls and a rusty iron roof with holes where the rain would come in . . . when it rained I would move a 2 inch foam mattress about until I found a dry spot, having no walls, rats would run over me as I slept (my partner reassured me not to worry as the rats never bite, the rats come in for the big bag of rice, the rats eat from the outside and we eat from the inside).

The point I am making is that no matter how deplorable anothers conditions appear, they may well be very happy living that way. The first nations people were very happy to live that way for thousands of years.

I worked closely with first nations people back in the Hawke / Keating era, developing vocational courses for the young and unemployed amongst them, part of that was how to build a house with their own hands.

I also own shares in miner MGX, who pay a very generous 2.25% royalty off the top line sales figure (whether or not the bottom line is profit or loss) to first nations people, as well as employing a large number of first nations people, of whom are mentioned in virtually every report as being a keen and highly efficient workforce. You mention "walk together" . . . this is something that is stated as being the reality in MGX videos.

The current claim against FMG / Western Australian Government for compensation is for the loss of spiritual connection. Spiritual connection is within the heart and not in a material object . . . the claimants attach a monetary value of $500 million for "loss of spiritual connection". If it were a true spiritual connection it should not have diminished.

Western Australia has 15,000 sights registered as being of spiriual significance to first nations people. The WA government has recently said they will review the validity of those 15,000 sites.

$400 million is paid in royalties each year to first nations people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.76
Change
-0.220(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.66 $19.80 $19.20 $191.1M 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4673 $19.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.76 31740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.